Some things about me: Aurélie or Tucuxy / 20 years old / France / Caribbean / optimistic / vegetarian / curious/ so much things...
I like to share love, respect, dreams and all positives stuffs.
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep
why is it
"no boy will want you if you keep on with that feminist rubbish"
"no girl will want you if you keep on being a misogynistic piece of shit"
boys= nasty and dress bad
me= somehow still likes boys and is disappointed in myself and thinks i should do better
When I say “please don’t take a picture of me” it’s not because I’m being bitchy and stubborn, it’s because if I see that picture I will seriously feel so bad about myself and think I am the ugliest thing on earth and sink a little deeper into self consciousness and hatred.
The hair flip:
I honestly hope that the album will sound more like Fireproof than Steal My Girl